About love, pets and friendship

I have never liked animals so much, but I had some. I had a Siberian Husky, she was called Chelsea; 2 water turtles, who were very tender and we never named them, but my father told them Piti and Poti. Those were the only pets I have had.
4 years ago for my birthday, my grandmother came with the news that she adopted a puppy and brought him the same day to meet him, he was so small and fluffy. We loved each other from the first day. My grandmother at that time did not live very close to my house, so I did not see her so much, but when I went to visit her, we had a great time because the dog made us laugh a lot. When we went down the stairs in my grandmother's house and I carried him in my arms he moved his paws in a really funny way. Some time ago my grandmother moved from her house and now she lives near to so I can visit her a lot. When I go to my grandmother´s house I play with him and he follows me everywhere.
Now I really want to have a puppy. I'm waiting to have it at the end of the year but Terry always is going to have a big space in my heart, even if he does not live with me.



Comments

  1. It is a very adorable dog! My grandparents have five dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siberian Huskies are so Intelligent! Hahahaha and i loved the turtles names. Terry sounds so crazy, he must be very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love huskies, i will love to have one, they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a very cute dog I also have one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty puppy <3 I hope that you have one very soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. your puppy are really cute.i hope to meet her soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 3

The most enjoyable subject