The story of my favourite photograph

hi friends, today I am going to talk about my favourite photograph.
this was taken at christmas of 2018, that was a magic night, I shared a delicious dinner with my family.
when we open the gifts, there was one that said my name, I didn't know what it was, but it was a bit big, I opened the gift very excited...was a camera instax!! I never expected it, my parents gave me a big surprise.
that same night I learned to use the camera and my dad and my godmother take my two favourite photographs. first my godmother took a photograph of my brother, my mom, my dad and I, behind was the most wonderful christmas tree ever. after my dad took the instax and wanted to take a photograph, so I told him to take me a photograph with my grandmother, my grandfather and my godmother, the four of us were very smiling.
i can't decide which is my favorite photograph, because in both of them I am with the people I love most in life.
Image result for navidad

Comments

  1. It is a beautiful photograph taken on a very special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is beautiful and in your photography this is all expressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas it's great that you spend it with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, it's really nice to remeber that times when you are with yours loved ones

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the picture! it looks special and full of love

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOUUUHHH, this is so tendern! :3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About love, pets and friendship

Post 3

The most enjoyable subject