Blogger experience

Hi friends,

today I am going to talk about my blogger experience.

In my english class I had to make this blog and I think it's a very creative evaluation, I've never heard of a blog in English class before. and the truth, when it was the first blog I had a hard time expressing myself but I succeeded. Every time I made a blog it was easier for me to express myself. I must admit that there were quite difficult topics, I did not know how to start.

One of the things that I would have liked is to be able to do it from home, since, it is a limited time and you do it in a hurry.

The blog has really helped me a lot to develop my writing skills, since, being in a science faculty, apart from reports, you don't write much (not counting the classes, which you take note of them) and those skills go away. I'm glad I resumed writing.

I would add to each blog an image of the moment, I think a blog is more fun with images, an example, if you talk about your family archive a photo of your family.

Image result for bloggerSome of the topics I would like to write are:
-travels
-favorite foods
-food waste
-favourite place
-a theme that doesn't let you sleep
-people who help you fulfill your dreams
-friends

This time I can not say that we will see you in the next blog, because I think it is the last one.
bye bye

Comments

  1. Some blogs were really hard to start but it was a pleasant experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first blog was also difficult! Sometimes I didn't know how to connect my ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The part when you say that is a very creative evaluation, and when you say that we don`t write a lot because of the way the topics are taught. OH GIRL YOU `RE ABSOLUTELY RICHT DAMN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to talk about travels and food too, it´s so interesting and funny for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also think that writing a blog in English is very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked your post! I think I also had trouble expressing myself when we started with the posts, but I hope this works for Friday. Haha :3 I hope you do very well in everything you want to do!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About love, pets and friendship

Post 3

The most enjoyable subject