post 1

 


My favorite country is Spain, it is in Europe, its capital is Madrid and there are around 47 million inhabitants.

I would like to go to Spain because they speak spanish and it will be easier for me to communicate. I also believe that it is a safe country and they have told me that the weather is perfect, I would love to know its culture, gastronomy and beautiful landscapes.

I would like to go to Spain for three reasons: knowing, studying and for fun, I want to go on an exchange for a semester, travel as much as possible during that time, mainly to go to Barcelona and Madrid, Valencia and Ibiza and I also really want to go to one party there.

I love theme parks and I would like to visit at least the one in Madrid, which is Warner

I am sure that when I go I will want to stay forever.

I hope I can make this trip very soon



Comments

  1. I am absolutly sure that Spain parties are unbridled. I really would like to party in Ibiza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to work in SPain! It's a good place to live

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spain seems like a beautiful place to go. I hope you can go soon and party a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spain is a country I would like to know

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you can travel from exchange to Spain and enjoy your free time in the country.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About love, pets and friendship

Post 3

The most enjoyable subject