my favourite film



hi friends, today i am going to talk about my favourite film.


Image result for el padre de la novia pelicula


my favourite movie is "father of the bride", this movie is really old but i love it because is romantic and really funny, the perfect combination. the movie is about a family wich has as main characters to the bride and her father. George Banks, the father with young spirit, doesn´t accept her daugther´s marriage even though everybody think that gridegroom is a wonderful guy, precisely this turns him an enemy of his future father in law, who is afraid about losing his daugther forever. He is worried about the high cost of the wedding. I saw this movie for the first time five years ago and from that moment I have seen this movie fifteen times.
I recommend this movie because is really funny (I love laughing), it has a very professional cast  and it is very well done.
see you in the next...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About love, pets and friendship

Post 3

The most enjoyable subject