my favourite piece of technology



hello friends, 

today i will tell you about my favourite piece of technology,  it is always with me, well, almost always. this piece is my cell phone. really my cell phone does not have much time, but is almost equal to the previous, so it is like the same. this device i have it since my birthdayI usually take my cell phone during the day to search information, talk with my friends and my family, instagram, facebook, netflix and play.i use my cellphone between 3 to 4:30 hours per day, but if i see a movie, is more time.i like my cellphone because is a complete device, since it has everything i need.although i use a lot my cellphone, i would have liked to live when there was not so much technology and people didn´t depend of technology.

Image result for linea de tiempo celulares

See you in the next blog.

Comments

  1. Oh Danae, i`d have liked to live in the past time to! Although cell phones are not my favourite pieces of technology, i carry it with me all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smartphones are a great invention, but i prefer computers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About love, pets and friendship

Post 3

The most enjoyable subject