The most enjoyable subject

Hi friends,
Today I am going to talk about my most enjoyable subject: Calculus.
In Calculus 0 and Calculus 1 I really went to the class to talk with my partners, I didn´t pay attention and I learned in my house, I hace always done this, since I was in the school (I don´t understand the Teachers of Calculus or Maths, but I love the subject).
Calculus 3 is more complicated, so I go to the class or I try to go and when I go, I sit down alone for pay attention.
I have differents reasons why I love Calculus:
1. Calculus open your mind, helps you think and solve problems.
2. I love solve exercises
3. I enjoy doing the homework
4. I love every day know more about calculus.
The classes of Calculus are mostly theoretical.
In Calculus 2 are 21 students and 6 are from food engineering (yes, we are very few students)
For my career calculus is very important, since I study engineering and I think it is very necessary to understand it.
goodbye, see you in the next blog.

Image result for imagen calculo





Comments

  1. I just hope to pass calculus this time or they throw me out of university

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate calculus, i don´t know how u can love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like calculus, but i hate so much its partial tests.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About love, pets and friendship

Post 3