Post 3

 I'm studying food engineering since 2018 and I really liked the degree, I feel that it is entertaining, very interesting and important in people's life.

From what I have heard, this career is not very well known, food engineers are often confused with being a chef or a nutritionist and not with food processing or the chemical part of food.

A food engineer can serve as a Production or Development Engineer, Quality Assurance Manager, Production and Operations Manager in different industries. I'm still not sure in which field I want to work, but I'm sure that when I advance I will know it well.

I mainly chose to study food engineering because food is a fundamental part for a healthy life and is not well in the whole world, since famine and overweight are present in a large part of the population, both have to do with the distribution of food around the world. After 3 years studying I realize that this goes much further, without food there is no life. That is why I could say that one of the benefits of this profession is that you are part of something very highly necessary for the humans.




Comments

  1. I hope you can find the field you want to work and always like your career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! I didn't know very well what food engineers do

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounts like a really interesting career, I hope you end on working where you want to:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really believe your career is way more important than everybody thinks it is. It has a big impact in the life of all of us

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always been interested in this career

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this post really clarified a lot for me about this career, it sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About love, pets and friendship

The most enjoyable subject