Post 4

 My little friend Jack.

On September 18, 2019 I adopted my puppy, when he was barely 1 month and 7 days old. Although when I was a child I had 2 dogs I never developed a love for animals, but everything changed when baby Jack appeared, my life and my family life changed completely. We have had incredible moments and very sad moments.



When little Jack was one year old, we celebrated his birthday, we made him a cake and he ate like king, it was a beautiful day.



the bad thing happened the next day when Jack went out to play with my neighbor's dog. They always ran through the passage like crazy and while they ran the little dog broke a nail and stopped, Jack came behind and collided with the little dog, my little Jack flew towards a fence and started screaming like we had never heard him before. We rushed him to a veterinary clinic and it turns out that his femur was fractured.

In total they operated on it 4 times, since the operations did not go well. We were very sad, since he suffered a lot.

Today it has been approximately 1 month since his last operation and he is as before the accident, only he walks with 3 legs, the other does not support him yet. My little one did suffer a lot but now I see him as happy as before and that leaves me very calm, I hope that one day he will walk as before, but I really am satisfied that he is well.



I never thought I would love an animal so much and now I can't live without it, it's my whole life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About love, pets and friendship

Post 3

The most enjoyable subject