Post 5

 My future job

I'm not really sure about the job I would like to have in the future, but one of the jobs that catch my attention are: Direction and control of processes in food production, Regulatory Affairs, in charge of conservation techniques, packaging, storage and transportation of food. Even food creation catches my attention, I don't want to work in a lab all the time.

I would love to travel, it is one of my greatest goals.

Regarding salary, I do not have a very high expectation at the beginning, I am aware that it will not be a great salary when I start working, but as I gain experiences, I hope earn more.

I still do not know if I will do a specialty, but I intend to lean towards the relationship of food with business.

It would be great to be able to have my company after having gained experience in other jobs.

The truth is that I don't usually think much about my future, that is why this topic does not complicate me at this moment. I think that I have to finish my carrer first. I don't have enough time to think about my future so I prefer living one day at once.



Comments

  1. Those jobs sound very interesting, I hope you'll work in one that makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About love, pets and friendship

Post 3

The most enjoyable subject